HERE HE IS AT ONE HOUR (The Pterodactyl)
Born January 21, 2008 at 7:12 a.m.
8lb, 3oz, 21.5in
Riley Wilhelm Hart
Posted by
Nathan
-
1/21/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home is where the Harts are.
HERE HE IS AT ONE HOUR (The Pterodactyl)
Born January 21, 2008 at 7:12 a.m.
8lb, 3oz, 21.5in
Posted by
Nathan
-
1/21/2008
7 comments:
Congratulations...I'm so very happy for the three of you.
I feel like I've known you forever from Christdot, to Spero, to the wedding...and now a sweet baby. YEAH
A baby is God's opinion that life should go on. -Carl Sandburg
Melissa
Congratulations to you all! That last post was really touching!
Life should go on. I agree.
Welcome to our family, Riley!!
A lifetime of love to you three,
Your Cuz in FL
What a SWEETIE! He's so coordinated already, getting his finger in his mouth and all! Eli spoke for us all when he said, "I wish I could go over to New York and see the baby."
Well, Riley, your cuz Emma has always bonded with your Dad since he first held her when he was 12. This clip--let's just say you are kindred spirits with Emma already!
Let's all go over to NY--FL and AK will swing around and pick MI up (we would need more than 1 car--duh!) and we'll be there in a Hart-beat! ;)
beautiful new baby boy!! he really is a very cute baby. thank you for the video...when do i get to visit??? i await your email/phone call/page/blog comment.
Congratulations Nathan and Nancy! We are so happy for you. Your baby boy is precious. Wish we lived closer so that we could see him (and y'all too)!
Keith and Kelsey
Post a Comment