Sometimes we joke that the stars need to be aligned just right in order to make Riley stop crying or be content. Or, we say that if we stand on one big toe and hold our breath, he'll finally stop fussing. There is no rhyme or reason, most of the time... So, last night I was dancing like a silly person to entertain Nancy and pretend that it was helping the baby calm down--although it actually was working! Here's the video:
And, when Hudson noticed the ritual, he got, well... excited about it:
Hey, whatever it takes
Posted by
Nathan
-
2/17/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't stop laughing!!!!
Cute ;) Whatever works!
On a serious note, does Hudson spit-up a lot? Landon had severe acid reflux and it was the toughest few months of our lives as he cried non-stop. When he spit-up blood at 4 weeks, we got him checked out - since I thought the doctor would laugh at me and tell me that babies cry. It still took another month (and another bloody spit-up) before we got him on the RIGHT perscription, but it made all the difference in the world!
Tiece, Hudson is the name of the dog. The child's name is Riley.
Regarding the spit-up: He doesn't spit up, but he definitely seems to have acid reflux. He screams and screams after eating (even after burping!) and the doctor, as in your case, tells us he'll grow out of it eventually. He did spit up green slime one time, but no blood.
I'm so sorry! I knew that too! Both cute names though... and I assume Hudson doesn't spit up :) I feel for you two (three)! We're thinking about you and know how it feels. I promise, it will get better!
It took Rob a few persistant phone calls to the doctor before we got anywhere, so don't be afraid to push the issue, they don't know what it's like after every feeding like you do! Good luck!
These are hilarious.
i don't think i've laughed this hard in awhile.
Post a Comment