This is Travis Erdmann, Cody Statema's friend. You have an incredibly cute little boy! I noticed earlier that you said Riley has colic. I wanted to recommend a product that my wife and I found helpful for our baby daughter with colic. It seems to work for us. It is called "Colic calm" and you can order a bottle from their website. Just thought I would pass that on. We pray that your son gets better soon. You are so right on when you say it is like someone being tortured in your own house. Very funny analogy.
2 comments:
Whoa, that is adorable. What a sweetie. Mmm, blue and brown.
Nate,
This is Travis Erdmann, Cody Statema's friend. You have an incredibly cute little boy! I noticed earlier that you said Riley has colic. I wanted to recommend a product that my wife and I found helpful for our baby daughter with colic. It seems to work for us. It is called "Colic calm" and you can order a bottle from their website. Just thought I would pass that on. We pray that your son gets better soon. You are so right on when you say it is like someone being tortured in your own house. Very funny analogy.
Blessings,
Travis
Post a Comment