Home is where the Harts are.
what a fun, beautiful picture!Melissa
Nancy,You look so beautiful! What a natural mother it looks like you've become!
So cute. Twin faces and fabrics!
Ok, I walked by a Brookes Brothers store in Chicago on the weekend, and I immediately thought of you guys. Was I wrong??
You got it, Ruth! That's the store where they sell our "uniform". :)
Nancy looks so great with bangs! Love this photo, classic. (oh no! I'm starting to talk like Brian!)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a fun, beautiful picture!
Melissa
Nancy,
You look so beautiful! What a natural mother it looks like you've become!
So cute. Twin faces and fabrics!
Ok, I walked by a Brookes Brothers store in Chicago on the weekend, and I immediately thought of you guys. Was I wrong??
You got it, Ruth! That's the store where they sell our "uniform". :)
Nancy looks so great with bangs! Love this photo, classic. (oh no! I'm starting to talk like Brian!)
Post a Comment