Home is where the Harts are.
Riley looks so grown up in these pictures and looks like he wants to tell us something in the last picture....like maybe when will I see you again :).mimi
Has he considered a modeling career?
It's been quite some time since I have visited your blog. My how you have grown up and made so many people smile!
Couldn't your dad get your hair to lie down in that 3rd photo? Tell him to try some gel. And it's green! What are they thinking?Seriously though, you're stylin' and preppy in that turned up collar.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Riley looks so grown up in these pictures and looks like he wants to tell us something in the last picture....like maybe when will I see you again :).
mimi
Has he considered a modeling career?
It's been quite some time since I have visited your blog. My how you have grown up and made so many people smile!
Couldn't your dad get your hair to lie down in that 3rd photo? Tell him to try some gel. And it's green! What are they thinking?
Seriously though, you're stylin' and preppy in that turned up collar.
Post a Comment