Home is where the Harts are.
Conductor of Light from Nathan Hart on Vimeo.
Oh my goodness, that is so cute.You should send it to the world's funniest video :)mom
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen.Beanie
HILARIOUS!he get's cuter every day!Melissa
I love it! He's the next guest director at Carnegie Hall--speaking of which, call me about that venue when you are able...
Update: When Riley watches himself in this video, he begins conducting. He's done it all 3 times he's seen it. Funny!
a natural at music and being cute :)
Wow. Wow. Wow. Precious.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is so cute.
You should send it to the world's funniest video :)
mom
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Beanie
HILARIOUS!
he get's cuter every day!
Melissa
I love it! He's the next guest director at Carnegie Hall--speaking of which, call me about that venue when you are able...
Update: When Riley watches himself in this video, he begins conducting. He's done it all 3 times he's seen it. Funny!
a natural at music and being cute :)
Wow. Wow. Wow. Precious.
Post a Comment