When I read the web stats for this blog, I notice a lot of visitors from Michigan (my home state) and other areas of the Heartland. When I visit YOUR blogs, I see pictures of your backyards and driveways... It makes me wonder if YOU wonder about where we live. If so, here are some images:
We live on the 9th floor of the white building on the left. On the right is Central Park. Yup, right in the middle of Manhattan.
Here is "our front yard"--Central Park. I took this picture last year, when they were still cleaning the exterior of our building. You can see it in the background, with the big black cloth draped over it. 
Our front door:
Here's an aerial view:
If you want to see more, come visit! :)
Where Do We Live?
Posted by
Nathan
-
11/07/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have often wondered where you live, so thank you for sharing!!! It looks awesome.
good idea. how beautiful!
we just watched "cloverfield" - yikes!
i would show you pictures of our house but the darn cattle won't get out of the way
Post a Comment