Sooo cute, and now Don is pontificating about how good this was for child development, watching Riley realize it was out of sight but it was still up there. :D
You got it, another "smart Hart :). It was so fun having Nathan, Nancy, and Riley here for Thanksgiving. Riley is at such a fun age and so happy! I love you sweet boy! mimi
4 comments:
Sooo cute, and now Don is pontificating about how good this was for child development, watching Riley realize it was out of sight but it was still up there. :D
You got it, another "smart Hart :).
It was so fun having Nathan, Nancy, and Riley here for Thanksgiving. Riley is at such a fun age and so happy! I love you sweet boy!
mimi
this video gives that youtube phenomenon where the baby tears up the newspaper over and over again a run for it's money
Literally all 4 of the kids and I were laughing at this. So giddy.
Post a Comment