More Porch Pictures (Hangin out with West)



9 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh man, the stories I could write . . .

Nathan said...

That last image depicts a very sweet hug, not a choke-hold, as it appears.

Nathan said...

Some more commentary: Riley's casual "lean" in the first picture is a posture we keep seeing him take. He's just so cool that he even stands like he's stylin'. And the second picture shows his "I'm so excited!" posture--he was just overjoyed to be running around with West, his buddy.

Ruth said...

hahaha. Oh, and you switched up that last photo, which before was a little scary.

This one is a little more civilized. Sort of.

The "lean" is stylin - and a little like Dad I think.

(Or is he trying to be like his cousin Peter after looking at his chest hair?)

Nathan said...

:) Probably both.

Manda said...

They are too cute together! So fun to see them interact. Sometimes I see "Hart" faces on Riley that remind me of Clara.

Melissa said...

before i read any of the comments...i was all "i love how cool he is in the first picture...he's got the lean down."


sweet sweet sweet

Ruth said...

It's called a "Ri-lean."

I know, I'm full of corn.

Kris said...

Is Gap Baby still doing their "cutest baby" contest? I think he already knows he'd win it.:)