Home is where the Harts are.
Riley and West explore the Children's touch museum in Philadelphia.
Does Riley get to decide?
The one with the womb gets to decide, ultimately. :)
I AGREE!MIMI :)
I'll never forget...we gave Josh a doll when I was pregnant with Anna and he picked it up, looked at it, and smashed it against the ground. At least Riley looks a little more gentile about it. Clearly, he's ready for the role of big brother. :)
and here i thought this was a hint at a grand announcement ;)
And what a sweet little gentile he is! I love meaningful typos.Your baby campaign is picking up steam, Nathan! Love it.
Yes, we are a family of goyim.And yes, my campaign (a very appropriate term!!) is in full swing, although there is only one voter I'm trying to win. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Does Riley get to decide?
The one with the womb gets to decide, ultimately.
:)
I AGREE!
MIMI :)
I'll never forget...we gave Josh a doll when I was pregnant with Anna and he picked it up, looked at it, and smashed it against the ground. At least Riley looks a little more gentile about it. Clearly, he's ready for the role of big brother. :)
and here i thought this was a hint at a grand announcement ;)
And what a sweet little gentile he is! I love meaningful typos.
Your baby campaign is picking up steam, Nathan! Love it.
Yes, we are a family of goyim.
And yes, my campaign (a very appropriate term!!) is in full swing, although there is only one voter I'm trying to win.
:)
Post a Comment