(All of these pictures were taken with my phone, so they're a little weird. But I wanted to show you all where Riley has been in the past weeks. He is still scared of big waves, but loves the sand).
the first picture...he seems so contemplative...i imagine at this moment his never ending love of the ocean is enveloping him. (and how cool is the shadow that is watching him)
4 comments:
(All of these pictures were taken with my phone, so they're a little weird. But I wanted to show you all where Riley has been in the past weeks. He is still scared of big waves, but loves the sand).
I want to cry because he looks like a boy and not a baby. But it's ok.
Is that a Black Dog from Martha's Vineyard Black Dog Saloon?
I know. He's only 17 months, but seems like a BOY, not a baby.
And yes, the shirt is The Black Dog, wearing flippies and a snorkel mask.
Do you know The Black Dog? I never knew you traveled here... Or perhaps you told me and I've forgotten.
the first picture...he seems so contemplative...i imagine at this moment his never ending love of the ocean is enveloping him. (and how cool is the shadow that is watching him)
Post a Comment