How did you ever drag Mr. Narcissus away from that mirror?
Thank you for pointing out those two moments, even though I was planning to watch it again like 15 times and would likely have caught them.
If I take this too far, it could be disturbing, but there are so many elements going on here. Like the hat as prop. I mean, he can't do it without the hat, you know? The hat allows him to be Narcissus. Well, it is a Yankees hat.
Speaking of Narcissus. This episode reminds me of Bono's character "MacPhisto", which he took on during the Popmart concert tour. He put devil's horns on, and glittery makeup, and acted like a total narcissistic and hopeless fiend. ...Maybe Riley was born for the stage! :)
7 comments:
My favorite parts are the kiss and flirty giggle at the :21 mark, and when he checks out the sheer beauty of his own arm at :42.
:)
His embarrassed/proud Dad.
The soundtrack works brilliantly. I like the headbutt action at :55!
oh my goodness...i laughed so hard. that is the cutest thing ever!
Hey - brilliant soundtrack...
How did you ever drag Mr. Narcissus away from that mirror?
Thank you for pointing out those two moments, even though I was planning to watch it again like 15 times and would likely have caught them.
If I take this too far, it could be disturbing, but there are so many elements going on here. Like the hat as prop. I mean, he can't do it without the hat, you know? The hat allows him to be Narcissus. Well, it is a Yankees hat.
Speaking of Narcissus. This episode reminds me of Bono's character "MacPhisto", which he took on during the Popmart concert tour. He put devil's horns on, and glittery makeup, and acted like a total narcissistic and hopeless fiend. ...Maybe Riley was born for the stage! :)
Like is dad.
Post a Comment