Yes, his mother. But my goodness what a cute boy. And what's up with his hand like that? I mean, so pensive. I bet his skin is really soft right there, maybe he's feeling it (more Narcissus).
And I never noticed before, but the boy has some eyebrows! Good solid boy-brows.
Oh dear! I see now that it sounded like I said: he looks like his mother BUT he's cute. :| Jeesh!!!!! That's not what I meant!!!!! His mother is GOR GEOUS.
3 comments:
okay...i know before i said he looks just like his grandfather (Hart)...but in this picture i see his mother all over his face.
okay...so i'm probably creepy commenting like this since i only know what any of you look like from pictures.
but i love seeing Riley growing up!
Yes, his mother. But my goodness what a cute boy. And what's up with his hand like that? I mean, so pensive. I bet his skin is really soft right there, maybe he's feeling it (more Narcissus).
And I never noticed before, but the boy has some eyebrows! Good solid boy-brows.
Oh dear! I see now that it sounded like I said: he looks like his mother BUT he's cute. :| Jeesh!!!!! That's not what I meant!!!!! His mother is GOR GEOUS.
So sorry, I hope you didn't read it like that.
Ok I'll go dig a hole now.
Post a Comment